Friday, February 29, 2008

Where has all my time gone?

FTD here as we approach 1 month since Baby Bean was born. I can't believe our little human has been with us for over a month!

To our loyal readers we apologize for the radio silence, but somewhere along the way we don't know where our time has gone. Restless rumbles from bot family and friends that they no longer able to read about our daily foibles are compounded by the mourn faces that I am met with from our four legged children as once again, they realize a walk is a once a week privilege.

Our lives now revolve the low fidelity whine of the baby monitor to which we are a slave. Every pop, whistle, scratch and blink has us listening to understand whether its the 'change my diaper/nappy cry', the 'feed my now cry' or my personal favorite 'get me out of my cot cry'.
Let me not forget that FTD gets in lots of trouble if these blood pressure inducing devices are not charged.

I'll get FTM to add some of super-Mom thoughts here this weekend.... and more photos to follow soon.

No comments: